About Rock Church in Flowery Branch
"We are the voice and hand of encouragement, seeing lives changed through hope, comfort, and instruction."
We are a ministry founded on biblical principles. We serve in the
spirit of excellence with integrity and compassion for our community,
our nation, and our world. We shall pursue opportunities to minister to
the lost, and broken, and to serve them with the utmost level of
dignity and respect. We dedicate ourselves to the pursuit of reaching,
instructing, and mentoring the spiritual leaders of the present
generation and the generation of tomorrow. Our environment inspires
maximum participation, promotes a desire to please God, and initiates
positive change within our ministry and our community.
* Influence generations by the power of our vision and by modeling the way
* Effectively reach the lost, broken, and outcast
* Serve each other with dignity and respect
* Encourage personal growth by developing and empowering our people
* Improve the ministry by improving ourselves
* Capitalize on our strength of diversity and teamwork
* Leave a legacy of hope and promise to future generations
* Be effective to all age, ethnic, and social groups within our ministry and community
* Operate our ministry professionally and efficiently
* Support our Covenant Partners in achieving their maximum potential
* Provide the best programs through servant leadership
* Increase communication and information to our community
The ROCK Church Flowery Branch commits to be the voice and hand
of encouragement to the people of our ministry, the community, and the
world. By doing this, RCFB will participate in fulfilling the overall
mission of THE ROCK Ministries, Inc. - "Changing the World, One life at
We are located at 5818 Atlanta Hwy Flowery Branch, GA 30542
From I-85 traveling North:
Keep left to take I-985 N/GA-365 N Exit 113 toward Gainesville, GA. Take Exit 8, Friendship Road. Turn left onto Friendship Road. Turn Right onto Atlanta Hwy/GA-13. The Rock Church is 2 ½ miles on the left.
From I-85 traveling South:
Take the GA-53 Exit 129 toward Braselton/Winder. Turn right onto GA-53. Turn left onto Martin Road. Turn left onto Falcon Pkwy/Atlanta Hwy/GA-13. The Rock Church is 3 8/10 miles on the right.
From I-985 traveling North:
Take Exit 8, Friendship Road. Turn left onto Friendship Road. Turn Right onto Atlanta Hwy/GA-13. The Rock Church is 2 ½ miles on the left.
From I-985 traveling South:
Take Exit 12, Spout Springs Road. Turn right onto Spout Springs Road. Turn left onto Atlanta Hwy/GA-13. The Rock Church is approximately 1 mile on the right.